- Upper arm banding indicator
- Instructs the user to tighten the upper arm correctly by displaying a warning light. "OK" To ensure accurate and reliable blood pressure measurements
- Body movement detection
- Encourages users to re-measure when errors occur due to shifting.
- An indicator of high blood pressure
- A beating heart symbol will be displayed if the upper or lower pressure value exceeds the standard. (Upper pressure value 135/Blood pressure over 85 mmHg).
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Irregular heart rate is a heart rhythm that differs by more than 25% from the average heartbeat detected while the blood pressure monitor is being measured.
1. If more than two irregular rhythms are detected in the measurement An irregular heartbeat symbol will be displayed along with the measurement results.
2. If the irregular heartbeat makes the measurement invalid The machine will not display.
3. If the irregular heartbeat symbol appears after measurement Repeat the measurement.
4. If the symbol persists, we recommend that you consult your health care professional.
Enhanced IntelliSense technology
New working algorithms increase measurement accuracy with a standard deviation of less than 4 mmHg. At the touch of a button, advanced IntelliSense technology delivers accurate measurements. Convenient and easy to use
Enhanced IntelliSense™ Inflate the armband to the appropriate level for each use. The user does not need to adjust the inflation level. This is especially convenient for people with high blood pressure and those with arrhythmias or heart irregularities as their blood pressure tends to rise.
Advantages of Enhanced IntelliSense Technology
1. Fully automatic operation
2. Adjust the inflation level to suit the user for convenience
3. Quick release valve for immediate measurement