Caregiver is a professional Caregivers who care for 3-month or 420-hour patients, such as patients with physical or mental disabilities. by continually assisting with other activities or processes So that the patient has a better response from such disabilities, such as feeding, body movement. safety care Including taking care of the cleanliness of the patient.
Incidentally With the proper assistance of each professional Caregiver Will make the patient respond significantly better by the skills, strategies that each professional helper uses. Will vary according to each level of severity and difficulty of the disease that occurs, for example, patients who need help are bedridden patients. Professional Caregivers must be skilled in moving patients. Including skills in wiping patients on the bed, etc.
Duty of Nursing Assistant
• Caregivers at hospitals, homes, schools, hotels, kilns, factories, companies and health establishments male or female
• Educational qualifications, M.3, M.3, M.3, M.6, M.6, M.6, Vocational Certificate, Diploma., Bachelor's degree < /p>
• Service-minded, courteous, and clean. and orderly
• Diligent, honest, patient and determined to work
• Fundamental knowledge of nursing and Various basic procedures
• Drug knowledge and dispensing
• Good personality
• Good problem solving
• High responsibility
• Good human relations
• High endurance. Able to work under pressure
• Duties of helping elderly patients
• Taking care of patients, the elderly
• Help with all basic nursing tasks
• Take care of hygiene and cleanliness of the elderly
• Take care of basic exercise and physical therapy
• Assess daily changes such as fever, blood pressure, etc.
• Perform other tasks. as assigned