This product is a naturally large earthworm. After catching it, it will dissect the stomach and remove all intestines and internal organs and wash it with water. After that, bring it to the sun until it is dried at a temperature that is not very high.
USAGE IN CHINA
Used to make ready-made Chinese herbal medicines and can be used immediately.
• Clean off any dirty impurities and rinse with water. Finished, cut into pieces and dried. After that, it was boiled with other ingredients and put into the medicinal cauldron.
• Mix the cleaned earthworms with glutinous rice liquor and mix them together well, then put them into the pot of boiling water over low heat until the water on the top surface turns brown. Once done, scoop it out and let it cool down. Proportion of 12.5 kilograms of glutinous rice liquor per 100 kilograms of earthworm weight.
• Take the powder that contains mineral substances that are composed of magnesium, silicon and oxygen and has the ability to absorb moisture well, then bring to a boil in a pot, add the earthworm mixture and keep stirring until it disappears. and float up And remove the desiccant mineral powder and let the worms cool down.
• The earthworms used to make the medicine were washed with clean water and dried in the sun about 80%, then cut into 1.5 cm long pieces and put into the broth soaked with licorice. In the broth for about 2 hours, then bring the earthworms in the soup pot to dry in the sun and eat immediately. For the ratio is 1 kg of earthworms with 120 grams of licorice.
• Stir-fried earthworms and stir-fry the yellow powder.
• Take the sand to stir first and then add the month's fillings and stir together until it's cooked and depleted, then sift out the sand.
Functions and therapeutic properties
Reduce high fever, improve blood circulation. Relieve asthma symptoms and improve the urination of the body. For high fever and seizures including joint pain or loss of sensation in the body Reduce muscle weakness Swelling and symptom reduction in patients with urine output less than 400 CC/day.